Navigator is a brand new watch on the market. It has a slick design and looks like a regular wristwatch. It has a diameter of 4.8 cm, a height of 1.7 cm, and it weighs 65 g with the leather strap.
Navigator contains advanced technology. One of the features of the Navigator GPS wristwatch, despite its small size, is a battery life of minimum 30 hours – and much longer if kept near the charger or a Home Zone Power Saver. You receive the current location of the Navigator every other minute. Navigator has a built-in phone. The button on the side of the watch can be set to dial a specific phone number. Of course, the Navigator can also be called directly from the app.
Home Zone Power Saver
The GPS watch Navigator has a Home Zone Power Saver built into the charger. When the Navigator is in the same room as a Home Zone Power Saver, it uses very little battery. If the Navigator is in constant proximity of a Home Zone Power Saver, the battery will last for weeks. When the Navigator leaves a room with a Home Zone Power Saver, the GPS tracker in the wristwatch switches on.
We can deliver small Home Zone Power Savers that run on battery or can be plugged into an electric socket. The Home Zone Power Savers can be placed in rooms where the residents typically spend their time.
Features of the Navigator
- Time between new locations 2 min.
- Accuracy 50 metres
- Battery life (minimum) 30 hours
- Compatible with geo fence (down to) 50 metres
- Compatible with lockable watch strap Yes
- Compatible with Home Zone Power Saver Yes
- Tracking via user-friendly app on smartphone as well as iPad and tablet Yes
- Tracking via PC Yes
- Waterproof Yes
- Two-way speech functionality Yes
- Charger and charging cable included Yes
Prices (excl. VAT)
- Lease per month (everything incl.) 549 DKK
- Purchase (excl. subscription fee) 2.995 DKK
- Subscription fee per month when purchasing 399 DKK