Smart is a GPS watch for people with dementia. It has an attractive design and newly developed technology. The technology within the watch is smart, as we have developed our own software. This enables us to update the watch whenever new functionalities and updates are available.
Smart sends a position every 15 sec. when tracking the device. The watch has a battery lifespan of 24 hours, and measures 4.2 x 1.3 cm and weighs 59 g.
The watch has a built-in phone. This allows you to activate a phone call by pressing the side-button. It is also possible to initiate a phone call directly from the app to the watch.
Why choose Smart?
- The watch does not look like an aid
- The watch is fully charged in 1.5 hours
- You receive real-time positions every 15 sec.
Features and accessories for the Smart GPS tracker
Features of the Smart
- Time between new locations 15 sec.
- Battery life 24 hours
- Compatible with geo fence (down to) 20 metres
- Compatible with lockable watch strap Yes
- Compatible with Home Zone Power Saver No
- Tracking via user-friendly app on smartphone and tablet Yes
- Tracking via PC Yes
- Waterproof Yes
- Two-way speech functionality Yes
- Charger and charging cable included Yes
Prices (excl. VAT)
- Lease per month (everything incl.) 549 DKK
- Purchase (excl. subscription fee) 2.995 DKK
- Subscription fee per month when purchasing 399 DKK
New or extra rubber watch strap
Price 149 DKK.
Watch strap with lock
Price 199 DKK.
USB charger and cable
Price 99 DKK.
The multi-charger is used for charging several GPS trackers simultaneously. Price (excl. cables) 229 DKK.
All prices are listed excluding VAT.