Four years ago, we – Søren and Rasmus – established the company Stella Care. We wanted to deliver professional GPS tracking of people with dementia to the municipalities and nursing centres. At that time, GPS tracking systems were only made to be used in cars and machines. However, these were applied to human beings as well. One of the challenges were that using them was too complicated for the caregivers. We have solved this problem with small GPS trackers and a simple and user-friendly smartphone app. Today, our offices are located in Virum-Sorgenfri, and from here, we run the business and deliver our products to more than 50 municipalities.
We need to further develop the business. Therefore, we are looking for a technician to handle:
- Customer support, primarily by phone.
- Configuration and set-up of GPS trackers.
- Set-up of GPS trackers on our software platform, packaging and shipping.
- Minor repair of GPS trackers.
- Drafting of requirements analysis, test and implementation of new types of GPS trackers.